Delete cookies in Chrome (Mac OS and Windows):
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the top right-hand corner of the browser, click on the 3 small dots or dashes.
- Click on More tools, then Clear browsing data.
- At the top of the page, select a period. To delete everything, select All periods.
- Check the boxes opposite “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files”.
- Click on Clear data.
Further information at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge (Windows):
- In Microsoft Edge, go to More Settings.
- Under Delete browsing data, select Choose items to delete.
- Check the cookies box, then select Delete.
Delete cookies on Firefox (Windows and Mac OS):
- Click on the menu button and select Library.
- Click on History, then click on Clear Recent History…
- Set Interval to clear to all.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to display the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you wish to keep are not selected.
- Click on the Clear Now button to clear the cookies and close the “Clear Recent History” window.