How do I upload a video on my website?
On your website you have several possibilities to diffuse a video:
- Either by sharing an already existing video on Youtube
- Either by uploading your video directly from your computer or mobile
Add your video and broadcast it on your site.
- To do this, in a video widget, click on the “Camer” icon in order to open the editing window at the top left of the video block :
- In the window, select “My video option”
- Then click on the “Add a video button”
- Select your video in your computer or mobile
⚠️ Accepted videos formats are: MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-2 PS, MXF, LXF, GXF, 3GP, WebM, MPG, QuickTime.
The video must have a maximum size of 3GB. The duration of storage allowed depends on your offer (see next selection).
- Once your file is selected, the upload of your video starts automatically.
⚠️ This pase can last several minues depending on the lenght of your video. The % of progress can also remain frozen for few seconds or evem minutes.
- Please remain present on the window whle the ipload finishes.
⚠️ Then follow 2 operations launched automatically (you don’t have to do anything)
- A validation phase of the upload characterized by the symbol.
- The video is not yet available – a few seconds later processing phase (cloud storage, creation of versions in different resolutions…) is then automatically followed. This process can last a few minutes.
ℹ️ During this processing you can return to the editor to do other actions. Remember to then go back to your widget to finalize the addition of your video to your widget.
- Once this step is complete the video is available and selectable:
- Click on the video and then on the “Select” button.
- A visual indicator shows that the video is selected, and the “Validate” button at bottom right becomes active (i.e. Blue).
- Click on the Validate button to insert your video into your video block.
- All you must do is publish your site so that it’s available to your visitors.
ℹ️ You can view your newly added video in Preview mode
I cannot upload my video
Supported video formats
The video formats supported by the feature are as follows:
MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-2 PS, MXF, LXF, GXF, 3GP, WebM, MPG, QuickTime.
If your video format is not supported, an error message will be displayed:
⚠️ Format recognition is based on MIME-TYPE. If your video has the correct format (.avi, .mp4 etc ) but the format is not supported by the editor, please check the mime-type of your video.
My quota is reached
The upload and playback of videos are limited according to your offer.
Your limits (quota) will soon be visible on the interface for simplicity.
Currently, you can check your allowed quotas on the offers page.
Two values are subject to a quota:
- The number of minutes stored in your video library
- The number of minutes viewed by you and/or your visitors on your published site (per month)
If your storage quota is ever reached, you can either delete existing videos or contact support to upgrade your offer.
Note that the free offer also allows you to use the video service (up to 15 minutes of storage and 30 minutes of viewing per month).
Maximum Video Size
The maximum size of a video is 3 GB
Delete a video
To delete a video just click on the “Trash can” icon.
By deleting a video you free up storage space.
⚠️ By deleting a video from the editor, it is deleted directly. So be careful! If your video is present on your online site, it will be automatically deleted. So, remember to adapt your video block and publish your site well before any deletion.
Share a Youtube video
- In a video widget click the
- In the window select Youtube option
- Then fill in the link of the video concerned in the dedicated field
- A control on the field exists to ensure that the link provided is functional – otherwise an error message is displayed warning you that the link provided is not correct.
As long as the link is operational then a thumbnail showing the video is displayed below.
⚠️ The videos are playable in the window and preview mode and obviously on the published site, but not directly in the editor.